Not open for further replies.

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
Shot in the dark!!! Have a few days off for the holidays, and can travel a few hours. Here is what I would like: 1). Must be solid. I like a clean underneath, this includes the trunk and under the hood. Small amounts of rust on lower quarters ok. A few door dings ok. Dull paint ok. 2). Must be complete car. 3) Must be road worthy/6 ok, 318 ok. I don't want to pay for your built motor, I like to do my own. I don't want a retired drag car with cage and tub. EXAMPLE: If you look at what username Barbee6043 has for sale (his red 72 duster), this would be ok. I actually wanted to buy his car, but distance was a problem. I can drive a few hours, for the right deal maybe 5-6 hours. Price is variable, but looking to stay under 6 grand. If you have something, please post pictures, price, location (I'm in NW Illinois). AFTER the 1st of the year, this is doubtful and I will wait for spring.

Thanks to all that PM'd me. I did get some response, and it looks like I'm about to close a deal on a duster.

I closed the deal, and my Duster is on it's way as I type!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back