70-72 Swinger Front Clip

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to do the same to a 74 swinger. Do you know what all would be needed to do the swap? Thanks

the unibody inner fendrs are the same for both cars. Everything from a 70 is needed. Fenders w/ caps, bumper with brackets, grille with t-bar and valance panel. The inner shields would be a plus to protect the hinges.

Joel

I have a very nice pair of 72 Dart fenders. No front extensions. The only problem with them.....someone molded in the running lights with a little bondo. Other than this they are in VGC. $400Pr+SH.
[email protected]

Well to bad for us. I have all you need in a parts car. But it may be a few weeks or months before I can get it ALL to you. If you can wait let me know. I do know it won't have the drivers finder or the front valence. But will have EVERYTHING else, to include the side marker light. [email protected]

Jeff

RXOD, we have a 1970 Swinger body that I believe has good fenders and those things on the front of the fenders. No hood, headlight bezels are good, 2 grills but their broken in different places and not sure of the sheetmetal across the front.
located just off I-75 near Macon, GA. I can get pics later this week.
mrb

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back