Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is '70-'76 A body gauge panel insert for custom gauges. It is made of ABS plastic and mounts in the factory bezel location. This panel will not fit Darts through 1971 but '72-up with the Duster/Demon style gauge panel will work. This is the same one that Autometer and Classic Dash sell. This panel was installed in my car for mock up but I ended up changing directions on the gauges and no longer have a need for it.

The panel allows for two, 3 3/8" gauges (typically a speedo and tach) and four 2 1/6" size gauges (oil pressure, water temp, voltmeter, fuel level etc). It also has pre-drilled holes for the factory light and wiper switches. I actually had an MSD shift light where the wiper switch hole is and it fit perfect.

To be up front, there are some scratches along the bottom right edge. (See pic below) There are no cracks or chips though and the rough area is not that noticeable in dimmer light but I'm pointing it out it so potential buyers are aware. My plan was to cover the face of the panel with a carbon fiber-style overlay and chrome spray the edges but I never got around to it.

Also note there are three small holes that were drilled for small LED turn signal and bright switch indicator lights. Normally, these panels do not come with these holes in them. This was going to be in my street machine Duster so turn signals were a necessity. I figure most people using this panel in a street car would likely do something similar so if that's you, that's one less thing to deal with. Click here and here for the LEDs that were used.

These are actually great for race cars that still retain the stock dash. They literally weigh nothing and IMO look less hokey than a generic aluminum panel. Plus, with this panel everything is right in front of you so you can take the tach off the top of the dash and you no longer have to look down and to your right to check those gauges under the ash tray.

Asking $150 shipped. For an additional $15, I will throw in the three LED indicators. Just so everyone knows, these panels are at least $250+ new. See Autometer and Classic Industries. Sorry, no lower column cover will be included as mine did not come with one when I boiught it.

Payment through Paypal (add 4% for fees), Venmo or money order accepted. Part is located in Stamford, CT.

Pics.
IMG_6702.jpg

Backside.
IMG_6703.jpg

With the turn signal and bright indicators installed.
IMG_6705.jpg

Backside with LEDs.
IMG_6706.jpg

Scratches.
IMG_6704.jpg

Thanks for looking. PM with questions.

- Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back