[WANTED] 70-76 Duster / Dart / Demon windshield trim

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have plenty of it in real nice shape. The problem is shipping would be high. Large flat box for the large corners. and a carpet tube for the lower. Its not the cost of the shipping material . They give the tubes away at carpet stores. Shipping is through the roof for large boxes. I shouldn't have to tell you. It might be worth for you to take more than one set. I usually go over them quickly on a buffer wheel to make sure there are no small dents or scratches . Sometimes guys hit them with a sander or dent them installing them. PM me if interested. or you can call I will give you my number.

I'm interested.....will you sell me just the piece I need? Silver car trim was damaged at Nats when we lost the tent, just need to replace the passenger A piller piece.

shouldn't be too big of a box for that 90 degree piece, ship to 43402

Last edited:
I'm good with that.....give me a total and I will get you paid asap...pay-pal ok?

ship to
HDK / Denny Laube
34 Tanglewood Lane
Bowling Green, OH 43402

PM, text, call, or e mail with total and I will get you paid

Thanks,
Denny

Denny my wife is getting the shipping quote today. My son lost his feeling in his leg hip down. He screwed his back up so I have been sort of backed up with helping him . I'll get you the price tomorrow. The trim is perfect , Put it on very clean no work at all. Sorry about the hold up Steve

Hi Steve,

Just checking in, I still need it and I'm ready when you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back