70 dart 3 speed wiper/washer question

-

76orangewagon

Reaction score
I have a 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger with a factory variable wiper switch and 3 speed wiper, I bought this car as a partially assembled completely painted project. All the wiper washer assembly did not come with the car, there are no holes inside for the manual foot pump and theres no wiring under the hood for a electric pump. So my question is Did 3 speed wipers come with a specific washer system since I have no clues other than the big hole above the master cylinder that either gets a solid plug or grommet for 2 hoses. Thanks for any and all assistance

Attachments

• dart 017.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 294
so you purchased the car out of US Cartools in NC or SC???

there is a wire from the 3 speed/variable speed switch to the bulkhead connector - brown wire. from the bulkhead connector on the engine side a brown wire goes to the washer pump. the large hole is blocked with a cap plug. the washer bottle is grounded by the rear tank screw. one large hose goes up to the "F" fitting on the cowl

hope this helps.

Tell me what pieces you need to complete.

Joel

so you purchased the car out of US Cartools in NC or SC???

there is a wire from the 3 speed/variable speed switch to the bulkhead connector - brown wire. from the bulkhead connector on the engine side a brown wire goes to the washer pump. the large hole is blocked with a cap plug. the washer bottle is grounded by the rear tank screw. one large hose goes up to the "F" fitting on the cowl

hope this helps.

Tell me what pieces you need to complete.

Joel

Wow Joel,
I'm impressed that you remember the car from US CAR TOOL in North Carolina, thanks for the info.

Ross

-
Back