Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
Again, not mine, but looks pretty decent.

http://bc.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1970-Dodge-Dart-Swinger-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ302162310

"[FONT=&quot]Might not be the nicest Classic car, but it is sure to become one. This is an amazing vehicle from its era. This Dart is running on a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Original 340 Smallblock [/FONT][FONT=&quot]with nothing but [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Edelbrock[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mopar[/FONT][FONT=&quot] performance under the hood. The looks of the rusted body may tell you to turn away, but I assure you it’s not as bad as it looks. The undercarriage and everything else meets expectations. Engine has been restored less then a 1000 km ago. NO serious rust damage that can't be fixed by a sandblast. This car was previously a standard but got converted into a automatic.

Upgrades to car:
- Performance B&M MEGASHIFTER
- custom racing steering wheel
- custom tachometer
- all chrome Edelbrock engine head cover, air filter.
- custom exhaust system

This Dart is in need of :
- Paint job
- Upholstery
- engine and break's tune up"

$(KGrHqNHJF!E91+6nU8hBPpbozyO4g~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqJHJCgE-e1Uo!nNBPpbo2zs0!~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJB8E-N1cQ,wsBPpbo5r+5w~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!n4E9dES0,9,BPpbo8Ie,Q~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqJHJCQE-d!UNZPCBPpbo-jvDQ~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJEoE917SHz7oBPpbp!lIog~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!qEE9d2p+Jf!BPpbpFKRIQ~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqFHJDME91DEEbR-BPpbpHVw9!~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqNHJDME91Hu,!11BPpbpI1uk!~~48_20.JPG

[/FONT]

im also not liking the patch work on the qtrs driver side lower after the wheel well and the crazy one on the pass side goes around the side marker then all the way along the body line towards the door i'd look this one over real good before 5950 changed hands. might be a schlep job and if it was a 4spd car why not mount that shifter there instead of on the center of the hump

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back