70 Dart barn find

-
Is it just an optical dillusion or do you have a thin gloss black stripe along the outside edge of the hood black out? The car looks great! L8r

Looks great , my last car was an EV2 '70 Swinger, but have always liked the B5.

thanks guys
I should have it all done in a few weeks there is a couple of small things to get done like the hoses to the wiper spitters and put the jack and tire pressure decals on . big change from this

TO THIS

Yup the tires definitely look way better white letters out! LOL. That is a damn nice transformation you've done there. It looks great.

huh funny you seen that cause I asked the same thing when I picked them up and what it was is They are from AMD but the supplier I got them from got them from keystone as they had a customer that orderd them and never came and got them so I did but they are from AMD there decal was on the quarter up further ...... good eye ya got there

I have always been a ´68 guy... but your´s surely a contender. B5 Blue gotta be the color on a 70 Swinger :)

Great job and I really enjoyed following along on your great adventure:cheers: I own a EV2 70 H code Dart Swinger much like yours. Enjoy all your hard work!

Dave,

Your dart looks great! I almost did that same hood treatment to mine, but in the end left it the same color. As you can tell I kind of like blue!

Attachments

• P1000871.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 438
-
Back