-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparguy440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of fiberglass fenders that are a direct bolt on. the hood can be lift off or bolt on looking for used and not new. im trying to do this on a budget. the factor oem fenders are in great shape no rust just wanting to make car lighter for the 491 stroker bb. any imfo leading me to a set would be greatful. does anyone know of someone who can mold a set from a factory set that is also a option at this point. I can buy them new for 800 a set but as I said tryin to do this on budget.

I am looking for a set of fiberglass fenders that are a direct bolt on. the hood can be lift off or bolt on looking for used and not new. im trying to do this on a budget. the factor oem fenders are in great shape no rust just wanting to make car lighter for the 491 stroker bb. any imfo leading me to a set would be greatful. does anyone know of someone who can mold a set from a factory set that is also a option at this point. I can buy them new for 800 a set but as I said tryin to do this on budget.

I have a 6 pack fiberglass hood (lift off) that I am wanting to convert back to stock. Do you have a stock hood?

I have a 6 pack fiberglass hood (lift off) that I am wanting to convert back to stock. Do you have a stock hood?

yes I do have a very good stock hood was wanting to keep a hold of it as with the stock fenders as one day ill put the car back to stock when ever I can find a good 69 b-body roadrunner to build

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back