70 dart front seat upholstery

-

jungles82

Reaction score
Anyone know where you can buy the upholstery and padding for a decent price I have the light blue dark combo color and front seat upholstery and padding is done but back is like new and I know a few places sell it online with they seem very proud of them $$$

Anyone know where you can buy the upholstery and padding for a decent price I have the light blue dark combo color and front seat upholstery and padding is done but back is like new and I know a few places sell it online with they seem very proud of them $$$

I have been looking at them for my 74 duster, for upholstery, foam, burlap, etc. I have been quoted $540-$650 for materials. Dantesparts.com came in the cheapest, Shoot him an email.

I used Legendary for my 68 with the same color combo, very nice. Consider making your own pads with raw material from an upholstery shop, its much cheaper than getting it pre-made.

That's what I thought about doing on the foam I love my dart but they didn't make the seats very comfortable in a bench at least

-
Back