70 dart manifolds

-

340 swing

340swing
Reaction score
Has anybody used this style manifold on a 70 dart with a 360? If so who makes a 2.5 inch exhaust system that bolts on. Do these manifolds flow as good as the 70 hp manifolds?

IMG_9648.jpg

IMG_9649.jpg

IMG_9650.jpg

IMG_9651.jpg

You may try TTI. I think I remember them making 2.5 kits that bolt up to stock manifolds. Then there is all ways the muffler shop. I don't know about the flow part sorry.

these do not flow near as well as th HP 340's have a custom exhaust shop fit you up there will be more control of t he system and options for you..

The driver side you have pictured is the same as a 70 manifold other then the holes for the heat stove.

Driver side is different but I cant see flow being all that different.

However on a car that is going to be as clean as yours I would look for the correct set and sell those to someone with a 72 Duster or Demon

those are '72 340 HP manifolds. They're probably OK, but at least the passenger side is a different style than the 70 HP. Probably not as good. You'd need to find out if they know if those work with the 72 340 manifolds.

check the TTI website. It is very detailed and inc manifold numbers. My 2.5" TTI system bolts to the manifolds, but i have a different type 340 passenger side manifold. It exits at an angle not straight down and the TTI system was designed for it.
Also, you wont believe how tight it all will be on the drivers iside and how you need a buddy to help you get the bolts done up on the down pipe to manifold connection . It a ***** and i have to reconnect mine in about a half hours time!

-
Back