70 Dart Swinger Headlight Install

-

xtremegriz

Reaction score
I'm just about done a 2 year restomod on my 70 swinger and am having issues reinstalling Headlights. Problem is I didn't take any pics of headlights before taking them apart and now nothing seems to want to line up and go together. If anybody has pics of headlights and bezels and maybe order of install it would be much appreciated. thanks

I'm just about done a 2 year restomod on my 70 swinger and am having issues reinstalling Headlights. Problem is I didn't take any pics of headlights before taking them apart and now nothing seems to want to line up and go together. If anybody has pics of headlights and bezels and maybe order of install it would be much appreciated. thanks

Just put the front end back on mine two days ago. Where are you at on the front end assembly?

Grill and bumpers are on just have to plug in headlight and screw on bezel but the holes don't line up.
IMG_20170102_171940_024.jpg

Yeah you bet.....no matter which way I turn it the 3 holes don't line up. I think maybe the body shop lost hardware or sonething

If you could snap a couple pics of your headlight retaining ring installed and post it here it would help me alot. No rush just whenever you have time

I'm getting in on this late, but I just re-assembled my headlights for the body shop. The retaining rings only fit one way but will first either side. The headlight buckets are unique , either left or right but not interchangeable.

I'm getting in on this late, but I just re-assembled my headlights for the body shop. The retaining rings only fit one way but will first either side. The headlight buckets are unique , either left or right but not interchangeable.
Thanks retroron, After many hrs of trying to mount lights I looked at every picture I had taken and discovered I was missing the "buckets" or rear bezel. Should be straight forward install once I have them back.

-
Back