-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440nika

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys, Does anyone have and old windshield wiper wiring harness with the electrical connector for a 2 speed wiper motor off a 70' Dart? Mine has a broken wire just as it goes into the connector from the wiring harness, if you got one I need the connector with about 6 inches or more of the wiring harness still on. Please help if you can, Thanks Dave!!!!!!!

If you can insert a sewing needle to unlock the wire lug you can then back it out of the connecter and repair or replace it. I'd try that before splicing all 6 wires.

Hey Guys, Does anyone have and old windshield wiper wiring harness with the electrical connector for a 2 speed wiper motor off a 70' Dart? Mine has a broken wire just as it goes into the connector from the wiring harness, if you got one I need the connector with about 6 inches or more of the wiring harness still on. Please help if you can, Thanks Dave!!!!!!!
Send me your address and I'll send you the whole harness. For oh lets say uuuuummmmmmmm nothing.

SGBarracuda, Thanks alot. Do you want me to post my address here or e-mail it to you? It don't bother me either way. Dave!!!!!!!

I sent you my name and address, I've done the same over the past couple weeks with members who were looking for small items, so I guess it's true what goes around comes around. The people on this web site all seem to be great and it would be cool to someday meet some of them. Thanks again Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent you my name and address, I've done the same over the past couple weeks with members who were looking for small items, so I guess it's true what goes around comes around. The people on this web site all seem to be great and it would be cool to someday meet some of them. Thanks again Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got it boxed up and I'll get it to the post office in the morning. You could help me find a pair of 69 Dart bucket seats. I'm hoping to find a pair at Garlits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back