70 Dodge Dart 340 clone progress

-

dustoff440

Reaction score
got the side pipes today.........
engine compartment almost ready fuel, fuel tank vapor line, pvc, p/s return line all going to be stainless braid

Attachments

• 100_0063.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 100_0065.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 145
Looking good Brook's, reminds me of my old 70'. What kind of intake manifold do you have on that magnum, i was just looking at a magnum out at the local salvage yard?

Looking good Brook's, reminds me of my old 70'. What kind of intake manifold do you have on that magnum, i was just looking at a magnum out at the local salvage yard?

Professional Products Air Gap knock off, Jeff if that magnum block is very reasonable I would tell you to grab it, I don't know about elsewhere but magnum blocks are fairly hard to come by around here.

Looks great there.............I love the colour:cheers:

The guy I bought it from said it was Omaha Orange with some Candy Apple Red mixed in. When it needs paint again I will return it to EV2 Hemi Orange the original color.

Professional Products Air Gap knock off, Jeff if that magnum block is very reasonable I would tell you to grab it, I don't know about elsewhere but magnum blocks are fairly hard to come by around here.

I think there were 3 or 4 out there that I found, I think he said $350 for a complete motor, only thing is , there starting to get some 5.7 hemi's in also!

-
Back