70 duster 2 speed wiper upgrade to electric washer

-

cawcislo

Reaction score
my 70 duster has the two speed wiper switch with no washer function. Is it fairly straight forward to upgrade to a two speed switch with washer? Can I use my factory plug in and just add one wire which would feed the washer pump? If so anyone know the part number for the two speed wiper switch with electric washer?

You would be better off doing what I am planning on doing with my sons 69 notch w 2 speed setup. Adding a water proof momentary contact switch to an old foot pump washer pump bracket I modded to suit. Easy to wire up etc. The 67 only 2 speed with electric washer i know of is a completely different switch. You will need a different 67 only plug and figure out how repin you 72s wiring to make it work.

Last edited:
Can anyone provide the part number for a 70 duster 2 speed wiper switch with washer function. The switch I have for 2 speed no washer is 2864415.

Can anyone provide the part number for a 70 duster 2 speed wiper switch with washer function. The switch I have for 2 speed no washer is 2864415.

A '71 valiant shows the same 4415 number. A '73 to '76 valiant 2 speed switch is listed as 3746851. I think that by then, all had electric pumps. If it will fit?

-
Back