70 Duster (Clone) Value

-

dusterjp

Reaction score
I am considering selling my 70 Duster and trying to get an idea of what it is worth. I don't want to play games so I want to list it for its real value. It started life as a 318 3 speed on the floor car. It had a complete restoration about 16 years ago. It has been kept in excellent condition. It has a 418 ci small block and is a 4 speed. I will attach some pics. Any and all suggestions are truly appreciated.

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

That's a NICE car.

V8 manual trans car is a good starting point.

IMO everything you did adds value.

Between 35 and 45 K. and that would be a steal for the buyer. You cannot have a car restored to that quality for under 50 k in labor alone

Between 35 and 45 K. and that would be a steal for the buyer. You cannot have a car restored to that quality for under 50 k in labor alone

This is pretty close^^^^^. Price it accordingly. 35k wold be my rock bottom, gotta sell it now fire sale number.

Looks like a well done car! Minimum 40k? I probably wouldn’t sell it for less. Factory equipped 340 Cars in that condition are now going for stupid money. Arguably yours would be alot faster and more fun too

Figure if it's as detailed as it looks..it would cost at least 50 to build from a nice body/car. Resale? Figure the the time it takes to build one, the unavailable parts, and rising costs of everything??....I'd hold high, unless you need the cash. That's a beauty.

I vote for $50 k as well. It looks nicely done. Stroker 4 speed is what many people want and like OMM said, it would cost you that to build one as nice.

People can talk all they want about costs. There's something to be said, for jumping into/buying a well-built car that tickles your fancy. Time is something you can't buy.

-
Back