-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slappy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Here is my 70 Duster for trade. It was an original 6cyl. car. Front floor has been replaced. It has a 360 engine. New 727 trans, 8 3/4 rear [posi] tons of new parts. Aluminum radiator,legendary door panels are black and not shown in pix, new carpet ect. I dont want to trade down or up. Just looking for an even trade. Interested in mostly A-bodies. This is a really nice car! Just looking for something different and of the same quality. Clear title in hand. Send pix to [email protected]

068.JPG

015.JPG

Cgristmas 2008 018.JPG

069.JPG

Disc or drums up front? Any mud in the body. Can you email pics of the trunk, underbody, any rust issues etc... to [email protected]
Thanks
Bill

Wizard cooling makes the radiator. No mud that I know of. Magnet sticks everywhere. Trunk is solid no holes. The car has no rust issues. Not looking for a cash price. Of course if you were in the 16000 range you could have it. Bill if you are truly interested I will try to take more pix. I have some pix of different things. All the weatherstripping was replaced. All the window latches,handles, cranks ect are all new. It has disc brakes up front.

I can't believe you want to get rid of this car. This is such a beautiful car you have. I'd trade you my 360 Duster but mine is not as nice as yours.

I have had this car for 5 years. I love to drive it. I have a 75 Dart Sport and a 72 Dodge Demon also. I am looking for something a bit different. I am open to all trades. Thanks for the comment Galactic eyes.

is the demon for trade or sale.....have a cool 1970 dart swinger burnt orange black interuir?

The Demon currently is not for sale. I am going to do some resto work on it. Here is a picture of it. If the price was right I guess I might sell it. It would have to likely be more than the car is worth. Lol!

Dodge Demon (22).JPG

something a bit different........ OK an 87 dakota pro street or race.looking to trade for an A body car or sale.. let me know !!!!!!!!!!!! I am putting an BB Mopar in it .
PA040019-1.jpg

999999999.jpg

dakota13.jpg

Vic storm send me some pictures. Give me some specs on your car. Looks sweet.

I built her from scratch, it was built to cruise distance to car shows. It's a very comfy car to drive. Mustang II front suspension, 10" disc, Rack and Pinion steering. Monte Carlo rear springs, shocks and rear end, 3:12 (I think) non-posi. New everything from front to back(gas tank , all lines, everything) 300 hp 350, holley, air gap, hei w/supercoil, headers w 2 1/2" and flowmasters, everything chrome that comes off the motor. 350 tranny completely rebuilt with B&M valve body and shift kit, and B&M gate shifter. Power windows and door latches (doors shaved), 1000 w stereo w /4 8' woofers and 4 6x9 speakers w/ duel CD player.
The cragers came all apart on me so I in in the middle of putting some different wheels on her with some paint highlights that will match the cat. It needs a head liner and the trunk uphostered and a heater and its all done.
I included a pic of what it looked like the day I bought it. It has maybe 1500 miles on her now, since the build.

ALL READY TO GO 11-07-03.jpg

ENGINE IN #2.jpg

IFS PROGRESS 7-16-04.jpg

NEW CONSOLE IN AND WORKING.jpg

Super nice Vic. Why are you considering trading her? You have put so much work into it. Pardon my ignorance but what type of car is it? Love the color!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back