Status
Not open for further replies.

hatters

Downunda Duster
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, am chasing a set of chrome trim for a full vinyl roof to suit a 70 Duster. There is lots of half trim out there but I need the full version, has anyone a set they want to sell? All help would be appreciated ...

get a hold of our fellow member whitepunkonnitro (Tony)
I don't know if he would like to ship to your neck of the woods, but I don't doubt that he has the parts your looking for

have several sets stored for years. There are 2 pot metal for rear and 2 for front. also 2 stainless strips for rear. My parts are perfect no flaws or pits. Junk parts were tossed , I only kept what I would use on my own car for spares. The front are costly due to the fact they are also used on v24 hood treatment on 1971 340 wedge duster's as pictured below.

I am sure they will not be here long once I get them together as several will start PM'ing me for the front. I am keeping a set for the Demon sold and will not split full sets up that are left over. Special small flush mount attachment screws are also here for them.

Don't expect immediate responce with pics as I have to find them upstairs when I return the chome I just got down. That can only be done when the lift is not being used by my son.

I have 10 sets on drip rail chrome down if a set is also needed let me know. Shipped one set yesterday. watch for feed back. Steve

Attachments

• dus2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 125
Hi Steve
Thanks for that. Sounds like just what I need! I have all the drip rails, just need the vinyl roof trim. Also Sorry but didnt quite understand what you mean "There are 2 pot metal for rear and 2 for front. also 2 stainless strips for rear" With you comment on 2 stainless strips for the rear, do you mean the strip that goes under the back window?

Love to see a couple of pics of the roof trims when you get time, also how much do you want for the complete set?

There are two smlll pieces front and rear. Two in front are at the bottom of the a pillar as seen on my picture. The two smll on the rear make the corner to the rear window. The stainless strips cover the top from that corner to the drip rail trim.

So in all top trim consist of six pieces without the 4 drip rail. Nice fronts alone ate $75 they are the most wanted due to the V24 paint scheme as seen on my car. I sold all the extra perfect fronts fronts and only have sets I won't split. They are all upstairs put away for years except for the 4 small pieces.

Those are right aside of me in my desk for safe keeping. I just went through small Chrome if you jeck recent threads by me there may be pics of others not so nice. Just took a pic one set left to sell. the rest I need for my cars. The stainless are upstairs. I have other smallls that are not perfect but nice for driver somewhere I can look for these in th containers next to me. that are left here from me going through parts. Here is the pic of the 4 parts out of 6

Attachments

• New pics 001.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 122
There are two smlll pieces front and rear. Two in front are at the bottom of the a pillar as seen on my picture. The two smll on the rear make the corner to the rear window. The stainless strips cover the top from that corner to the drip rail trim.

So in all top trim consist of six pieces without the 4 drip rail. Nice fronts alone ate $75 they are the most wanted due to the V24 paint scheme as seen on my car. I sold all the extra perfect fronts fronts and only have sets I won't split. They are all upstairs put away for years except for the 4 small pieces.

Those are right aside of me in my desk for safe keeping. I just went through small Chrome if you jeck recent threads by me there may be pics of others not so nice. Just took a pic one set left to sell. the rest I need for my cars. The stainless are upstairs. I have other smallls that are not perfect but nice for driver somewhere I can look for these in th containers next to me. that are left here from me going through parts. Here is the pic of the 4 parts out of 6

Thank for that and the pic, I need the complete set, front, back and stainless steel strips, can you work me a price for that thanks?

I showed pics of the small parts for condition and to show that there is more than just the stainless strips. I had 12 sets complete. Sold several sets due to this thread this weekend. I believe they are all sold or pending sale . I have several pics of my parts on other threads and I do not sell parts that I would not use on my own cars. Thanks Steve

Attachments

• IMG_2904.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2903.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2902.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2901.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2900.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2899.jpg