70 Duster ( Green1's) old car.

-

69superbee

Pete E
Reaction score
Hello All,

its been a long time since I posted. I took a bit of a break from a bodies. ( was horrible!)

I was fortunate to acquire a members car from his son since his passing. November of 17 I think?

My son and I will be finishing it up and driving it around N.E. Florida. from what I understand Dave bought the car new and it has been sitting in his garage for more than 20 years. I told a friend of mine that I was looking for duster and he told me about this one. when I got the car i got mountains of paperwork with it. ( it appears that Dave saved every scrap of paper for this car from day 1.) and I discovered that he was an abodies member. From reading his posts on the forum he seemed to be quire a character for sure my son and I have enjoyed reading more posts and learning the history of the car and the man that had the love for it to keep it with him most of his life.

my duster3.png

my duster1.jpg

Thanks.

We just dragged it out of the garage and cleaned it up a little. Dave did a nice job putting the car together. I would have built it just like it is. He did his homework.

Nice Dumpster. Love these A Bodies. I like the old school scoop on it also.

-
Back