Not open for further replies.

dcl68

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Needed to finish duster restoration, left and right inner fender splash shields. AMD discontinued their repops and looking for options.

I have a decent set from a later year Duster, but they're plastic & need a little work on one of the mounting holes. $25 for the pair + the shipping from Pa.
If any interest.

How much total with shipping? Buffalo NY 14224 And if you have a photo it would be great.

i have a decent plastic set for a 72 duster.

IMG_20240618_135549759_AE.jpg

IMG_20240618_135633877_AE.jpg

I hope these are what you're looking for. I can find out how much to ship them to you & should let you know by the end of the week, if you can wait that long. I thought they would fit in a large USPS flat rate box, but no way. I'll have to dig up a box too, I guess. Shipping may be more than the parts.
:BangHead:

DSC01605.JPG

DSC01606.JPG

DSC01607.JPG

DSC01608.JPG

Not sure how good your sheet metal skills are but the only difference between the dart and duster splash shield is a 1 inch stand off to bolt the fender to.

I have a decent set from a later year Duster, but they're plastic & need a little work on one of the mounting holes. $25 for the pair + the shipping from Pa.
If any interest.
Ok , we are going to make our old ones work. The plastic turns my brother off, but thanks for going out of your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back