-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascius

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Well, looks like it's come time to liquidate some stuff. I bought these with plans on doing something with them but just don't have the time or space right now. I've got a pair of pretty rough 1970 Dusters. The first one is a /6, column shift auto car with drum brakes all around. The hood is about the only straight body panel on this car. Rear window glass is decent, no other glass is good. Has a decent power steering column. Probably has a few other odds and ends that may end up helping someone out.

The second one is originally a 318, automatic Twister car. It is just a shell with some good parts left on it. No engine, transmission, diff, or suspension. It has a nice hood, decklid, tail panel, taillights, decent bumpers, repairable front fenders with fender mount turn signals, driver's side door is decent, back seat core, headliner bows. Probably has a few other odds and ends as well. Rear lower quarters, trunk pan, and rockers are rusted out. Rear frame rails are rusted through. The plan was to cut this one up and put all the 70 specific stuff on my '74 because it is nearly rust free. I've decided I'd rather just sell everything and find a 70-71 instead.

I'll take $400 each for the cars, or I'll price parts as requested. I have a few pictures which I'll get loaded tonight but the cars are in a very dim lit garage so they aren't the greatest. No usable titles on either one. Will provide adequate bill of sale if desired. Don't have very good resources as far as shipping. I'll help with what I can but would prefer local pick up on large items. Will make a package deal if you want to combine these plus a '74 or two.

houseduster015.jpg

houseduster016.jpg

houseduster017.jpg

houseduster018.jpg

houseduster019.jpg

houseduster020.jpg

houseduster023.jpg

houseduster021.jpg

houseduster022.jpg

i have a 2008 honda crf450r dirt bike. i has 20,000.00 invested in bike. i have extra parts for the bike that go with.were abouts do you live? i live i a small town called oblong illinois.can you give me a call? 1-618-553-4674. thanks bob carter

Deal fell through on the sale as a pair. Any parts off the blue one are fair game. Side marker lights, headliner bows, and head rests are gone. Not going to part the copper one out, but will sell as a whole and let someone else mess with it. Please PM me with any requests. Thanks FABO.

any black sail panels the plastic kind or kick panels? or back seat arm rest?

how much for the side marker lenses shipped to 66087. Severance Kansas. Thanks Rick

Just noticed how close you are. I may just drive down and see if I need anything but if the price is right i want to go ahead and reserve the side marker lights.

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm not quite sure what those are. Lead me to a picture or good description and I'll do some checking.

when u open the door they are on top of the door at the end of the weather striping black on the top of the door by the window

Blue car is gone but priorities have changed on the copper one and it is now on the chopping block. Tail panel, taillights, marker lights, decklid, bumpers, and front clip are gone. Have misc. interior items, good glass and trim, rear seat frame, some wiring left. I'm going to try and start pulling parts off this weekend. I'll get pics up as soon as I have them. Let me know of anything else you may need and I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

Ok guys, this thing is pretty much stripped and getting ready to be hauled off. If anyone needs any structural parts cut out of it let me know. It leaves 5-26-11 for the scrap yard. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back