70 Duster Progress

-

hunky

Banned
Reaction score
This is my first & probably last Mopar build. The beast is running now. I built the engine , trans, & rear end myself. Had block machine work done. Kframe, upper control arms, lower control arms & strut bars are all from Cap Auto Products. I rewired the dash to my preferences for the gauges & radio.More pictures. Hope you like.

Nice work there! Looks to be a 440 block. Is it stock-ish, stroked, or ??

Beautiful car, and very nice work! However, I would seriously think about getting rid of all your CAP products...I don't want to see a thread about your car being totaled...

Nice work there! Looks to be a 440 block. Is it stock-ish, stroked, or ??
Thanks. Hi, Yes its a 440 30 over. New 440 Source rods. KB hyper pistons. Indy EZ heads & intake manifold with mighty Demon carb. Comp flat tappet cam. TTI headers & exhaust.

sharp build you have going there!

swing over and check out my 72 build (link in my signature) when you get a chance.

Looks real good but I agree with AbodyJoe on those Cap crap tubular control arms...I have seen several threads about those breaking...be safe and check them out...

That is beautiful, makes me feel like I have a LONG way to go, but great incentive to get there!

-
Back