70 duster tire size

-

cray

Reaction score
I have a 70 duster, planning to upgrade to big bolt. I just picked up four 15x7 cop wheels. Will the 15x7 work on the front? If so what tire size for front and back? If anyone is running these on a duster could you post pics.

Thanks

I've got 15x7 cop rims on my '74. Should fit your '70 just fine. I've got 225/60/15's on mine, you could definitely go larger in the back, TONS of space back there. Front still has some space, it'll depend on how low you are. You can go wider than 225, but as you can see you won't be able to go much taller than a 225/60/15 without modifying the bottom of the fender.

IMG_3619.jpg

I have CMX wheels and they are the same as the cop sheels just look different and put 225-70s on the front and 275-70s on the back. If the rear was more centered to the wheelwell you could go taller and wider in the rear. and my car is as low as 72bluNblus.

I have CMX wheels and they are the same as the cop sheels just look different and put 225-70s on the front and 275-70s on the back. If the rear was more centered to the wheelwell you could go taller and wider in the rear. and my car is as low as 72bluNblus.

I'm kinda surprised 225/70/15's fit up front on a Duster, my 60's are pretty close to the bottom corner of the fender.

-
Back