70 Headlight Wiring

-

Davidrad

Reaction score
My headlights gave out today. I've missed place my wiring diagram. Does anyone have a diagram they'll post for me? I need to trace the fault back to the switch. Thanks

If both high and low beams failed, the fault pretty much has to be the headlight switch or less likely the harness connector on it. You could lift the dimmer switch and check for power there ( with switch pulled full on ) using a simple test lamp. If you cant find power coming out of the headlight switch, remove it and verify power going into it. Then buy a newun :)

My headlights gave out today. I've missed place my wiring diagram. Does anyone have a diagram they'll post for me? I need to trace the fault back to the switch. Thanks

After test driving the car I learned that I habe other problems. My turn signal turns on the emergency flashers and I don't have brake lights.

-
Back