70 swinger 340-4-speed

-

pushrod

70dart 340
Reaction score
A few pics of of my 70- . Took almost two years to get this far and almost that long to learn how to post these damn pictures.340-4spd., .410 gears. I used a 72 seat bfor the armrest, but I do have the original seat

P2130054 (Small).JPG

P2130055 (Small).JPG

P2130059 (Small).JPG

P2130060 (Small).JPG

P2130056 (Custom) (Small).JPG

P2130061 (Small).JPG

Very Nice!

Have you consider adding an old school spoiler on the truck lid?

SLooooowly! My little girl is eating up a lot of my free time and this is our busy season for work too. I should have the block to the machine shop in a couple weeks though. I havent turned a wrench on the thing in a while and I am jonesing big time!

Thanks, I considered the spoiler but decided I like the cleaner look without it.Mike, let me know when you get that thing together or if I can help.

KSP that is one beautiful ride you have there.. I like the spoiler on the fast back and plan on one for my 73 twister that I am currently making a 340 overdrive car.

Great looking ride! Looks great the way it is. Don't change a thing.

Thanks everyone for the good comments. I restored the grille(40 hrs.), tailights, and all the stainless. The new dash bezel is from PG Classics.

Sweet car...one question, are the scoops staying black or are they going orange ?

I am leaving the scoops black. The hemi orange paint is really ORANGE in person and I think the black breaks it up.

Nice Dart! I love the orange! I agree with keeping the black scoops, but what do I know. I was considering a color change to orange but decided to stay with the original green. One question. What is the pistol grip shifter from? It was my understanding the pistol grip would hit the bench seat. I want one! Ha ha ha :happy10:

nice restoration, great job looks awesome! Hope I get to that stage someday! I was thinking of the hemi orange with the blacked out scoops and hood with the black vinyl roof myself.

-
Back