[WANTED] '70 Swinger 340 Steering Wheel

-
I have some if they are the same for a Duster in 70.
I am not 100% if they are the same, there were actually 3 options on the '70 Dart. Mine is the basic pebble grain plastic with the center horn button. It looks like the first steering wheel on the attachment, but the horn doesn't protrude. I think this data book had a typo and shows a '69. Send me a photo of what you got?

132.jpg

One of each. Will look for center of stock black wheel. These were on the wall. Have NOs of the high option Rim Blow in the box.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It would be the stock wheel with the center cap. The one in my car now has a few cracks where the spokes meet the center, yours looks like it in good shape. Would you send me a few pics with close up of where the spoked meet the center? Would you be interested in selling?

Steering Wheel.jpg

Trust me this is a 70 340 Swinger. That’s a ralley dash

I can see its a rallye dash, maybe I was mistaken that was the same dash in a '69. How much you want for the steeting wheel? Also interested in wiper, headlight, & dash lighter if it has all three? If possible to get a few pics of the knobs? I've had conflicting info on which are correct style.

Knob B.jpg

Knob A.jpg

Sold my steering wheel and complete dash last night so no longer avaialble. Sorry

I have a Registry for 1970 Dart Swinger 340’s. I published Scat Chat newsletter in the ‘90s. I ran the DARTS club till 2010.
That is very cool. If you don't mind me asking a few questions? IS there any way to find out if there are build sheets floating in the universe for my car or find out which dealer originally sold the car? Jimmie thinks it was Swift Dodge in Sacramento. I think at some point in the past someone had reached out to him saying his dad was the original owner out of Wheatland, CA.

build sheets were transposed at the factory by the fact that cars that had the same back seats got switched going down the assembly line. There is no one that has misplaced sheets as before the internet in 1996, there was no way to find people. I have binders of sheets but no one turned yours in. Only the window sticker would have the dealer name.

-
Back