70 swinger rallye cluster diagram

-

cli55er

Tem Greene's Nephew
Reaction score
i can see in the 70 challenger/dart factory manual that there is a wiring diagram for the regular cluster dart, but not for the rallye cluster.

there is a challenger rallye cluster diagram, but that is not the same as the dart.

does anyone know where i can find a wiring diagram schematic for the 70 dart swinger rallye cluster??

thanks in advance!

here, this may be helpful for someone in the future.

Attachments

• 70DartA.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 177
  • 70DartB.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 183
  • 70ValiantDusterA.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 194
  • 70ValiantDusterB.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 154
Are you talking about the actual cluster or the under dash harness TO the cluster?

The diagrams you posted are available over at MyMopar. while somewhat useful they are not complete and sometimes misleading. They do not show all connectors, etc. The harness to the cluster may be the same, that is, at least the wire colors to the cluster.

Have you seen this thread?

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1970088617

in the 70 dart/challenger shop manual, i did not see a dart rallye cluster under dash diagram, only the challenger. i didn't see either of the above posted diagrams in that shop manual.

i looked in both the 70 dart and 70 plymouth manuals, i guess i'm blind and didn't see it. i got these pics from someone else and thought i would share them.

I know this is REALLY old, but cli55er did you ever find the rallye dash wiring diagram? Like you were, we are looking for the wiring to the back of the cluster....

-
Back