707 HP Challenger SRT Hellcat at the dragstrip

-
I don't know many who can afford a $60k toy let alone a marked up one in this economy. I do know one guy who will probably get one though AND then spend another $10-15k on a custom paint job so maybe there are 1200 more like him out there.

I got a bro in Colorado that asked a deal out there about interest in em and he said they've got probably 20 ppl (always the same ppl) that come in about every week for updates and to find out when they can order one. So yea, I'd say they're not gonna have much trouble selling out IF they only make 1200.

I need this motor in my life.

Who will be the first to drop a Hellcat into an A-Body? High 9s instantly. :D

YOU MRGTX are an evil person. Like I need another project...

Thx added :D

Love this car and every time I hear that Crue song it gets my heart pumpin........:burnout:

Anyone know if it will be exempt from warranty when you buy one like they used to do back in the day????? I can see that happening these day's--Steve

I need this motor in my life.

Who will be the first to drop a Hellcat into an A-Body? High 9s instantly. :D

there is a 500 or so HP 394 version that's not supercharged so the possibility is there.You may not get to 707 HP but a shade tree supercharged 392 would be a sweet thing.

Anyone know if it will be exempt from warranty when you buy one like they used to do back in the day????? I can see that happening these day's--Steve

My understanding there are two keys one that unlocks partial HP (probably more than 500 to out do the srt) and a red key that unlocks the whole baskets of joy.And the ads suggest its a full warranty street car.Remember it has the traction control on it so it will probably come down to whether or not you can afford the insurance.

One of the coolest things to me is the halo running lights in the front are hollowed out and used as a cold air intake.

Geeze, that dude in the video driving the new Challenger is a total cheeseball!

It's very impressive, but like some others on here said, I would take that 1970 HEMI Challenger over the new one every time.

Just posted video of Jays Garage driving one

Yes it has warranty

Little over $59,000

Has 3 HP settings 300 valet, 500 and the 707

Jay drove his 70 Hemi Challenger 100 miles and said it cost about $90 in fuel

The Hellcat can get about 20mpg with the AC on

The old cars are FUN to drive, but all the new ones will kick the butts of the old muscle

My 69 396 375 hp 4.11 gear 4 speed Chevelle was a BEAST but it was a 12 second car, but my buddies SRT 09 Hurst Supercharged Challenger would run rings around the Chevelle. And was as smooth as any daily driver out there.

-
Back