Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricksdust

70 Duster
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
If anyone has a 70 or 71 Duster or 71-72 Demon for sale. I dont want a restored one. Basket cases are welcomed. I want to start from scratch. Even if someone just has a body I will take it.:tongue5: My 13 year old son loves the body style of them and wants it to be this first car.Will be a good father and son project. Who can blame him!!!!! Any help will be appreciated Thanks Rick

I have a 71 Duster with v8 k frame for sale.

I'm on the west coast which may be an issue.

71Duster318-1.jpg

71Duster318-1.jpg

71Duster318-1.jpg

rick left click on his name and you can send him a private message. he will get that for sure....

eric, im in port saint lucie fla and I have the dart, which is a monster or a superfine bodied 74 duster with weak slant 6, body and underside is incredible. I need floor space, the darts got a 650 hp 440 in it with stage 6 heads,bla bla bla.$10k buys this one and its easily streetable,1/4 10.50 range beautiful best of everything car. when you pull the dusters original rubber mat up the factory paint could be cleaned, dried and polished its so nice . a measley $3300 for the car as is,no rear seat , got a A Body 8 3/4 rear for car,new shoes installed,p brakes are there ,needs drums, got a 70 ob code 340 never been apart shortblock and a set of 75 heads . got a sb 727 with turboaction 3500 converter and sfi flexplate,deep pan,new b&m pro shifter with cable,400 engines, bb trans 68 383, but the dart or duster ,are worthy of the hour drive.selling 1 car, price is firm, parts will be negotiated dont have many pix and dont know how to put them on pc , eric ya need to buy this duster or dart from me cause I can hardley get outta my garage hahaa believe me, its worth the drive,if interested gimme a call at 772-807-9009 the dart shakes the house and the time slip is footbraking it and leaving at 1700 rpm,has transbrake linelock dedenbear 600 dollar delay box ,all msd .0.60 over 440 ,steel crank,eagle rods,srp pistons,stage 6 ported head, comp cam.660 int .660 exh roller ,ss shafts,sharp rockers,m-1 intake that includes the built in engine valley pan,so, no valley pan required, cool setup,4500 1050 dominator carb, 6 point cage,cheeta shifter with line lock buton ,wildwood adjustable proportioning valve next to driver,factory, nice dash,no headliner,door panels and back seat area done in diamond plate aluminum, nicely done.727 turbo action 4500 converter,ta transbrake,manual valve body,good bands,aluminum drum. eric ,your an hour from me ,come check these rides out if you or anyone else you know has any interests, I guarantee, you wont be disappointed, or another on this forum ,come get one or the other as im only selling 1, wow, my fingers hurt now lol, take care

dang it, the darts a 1971 gunmetal gray lower dark blue upper with a thin pink pinstripe seperating the colors, come check them out or if anyone else is interested gimme a call, these are top quality cars, they are both steals, best hurry tho as if I sell my bobcat service im keeping both, heck with the garage space.Im a straight up guy, i lead I dont follow ,andmy words gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back