[SOLD] 70s dash parts-2 inst clusters/AM radio/heater bezel

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I'm a dummy because I bumped my ad and now it's been deleted!

So, here I go again. Parts currently for sale:

Complete gauge cluster. Cosmetically, looks very good. Chrome is somewhat faded, only detectable flaw is a little "scrub" mark that travels an arc across the speedo face. All pieces appear to be there and intact, however functionality is unknown-never slaved it into my dash. I will not part this one out.

Asking $50 + shipping--SOLD!!

Partial gauge cluster: as you see it, if someone wants it as is, cool, I'll sell it that way. I will part this one out. Condition or functionality is unknown. The circuit board is good minus one broken pin which could easily be soldered back on. There are no bulb sockets...any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Asking $20 complete or will part out + shipping

Radio/heater control bezel: Should fit '73-'76...I bought it mistakenly for my '72 before I actually had posession of the car, so no fit. It's in good condition, 2 of the 8 mounting tabs are broken short, but it should still mount fine. The radio opening is uncut and apart from the two broken tabs, is some of the finish worn off a little bit-you can barely see it in the pics, but for a 40 year old part, it looks pretty good to me.

Asking $30 + shipping--SOLD!

AM Radio: Unknown operation. Wires are uncut, dials operate smoothly across the face, lens is clean clear and unbroken.

Asking $20 + shipping--SOLD!!

I also have a glove box door with cover-turning knob style. The door is B5 blue, the latch is a little dirty but still functions...the finish is pretty worn, but there is no damage. If anyone is interested, I'll take $8 + shipping...pictures on request.

Pictures of items sold removed...

Attachments

• gauges.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 180
Ok, now the bezel and radio are spoken for-still have the partial gauge cluster and a glove box door

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back