71' 340 Demon - Help me find this car

-

jayhawkofku

Reaction score
I stupidly sold my Demon a few years ago and am hoping someone can help me find any information on its whereabouts?

It's an original 1971 340 Demon, painted go-green, factory dual hood scoops, black bench interior, auto on the column, coded for 3:91 gears on the fender tag, black taillight stripe car. I do not have the vin, I thought I had the original build sheet but it turns out the one I have is for a near identical Demon, just wrong VIN.

Car was purchased off of Moparts.com by me a few years back, car was located in Nebraska. I sold it to a gentlemen in Calhan, CO who swore he was going to restore it to original shape and sure enough, two weeks later it was being flipped on eBay.

If you have any information that'll lead to the finding of this car, i'll do my best to properly reward you. Attached is a photo of the Demon - it had zero interior, no motor or trans, basically it was a rolling shell.

You can reach me on here.

Attachments

• 1931_514781272771_1420_n.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 364
  • 1931_514781262791_879_n.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 346
Might want to take the email address of before one of the MODS deletes your post.

do you know the vin at all ....looks just like one that showed up in Pueblo, Colorado....it looked like that one in the pic at first but if its same one ....its in primer now with a 72 grille and a 360 powering it.

do you know the vin at all ....looks just like one that showed up in Pueblo, Colorado....it looked like that one in the pic at first but if its same one ....its in primer now with a 72 grille and a 360 powering it.

I'll have to check at home for the VIN. I thought I had the buildsheet but lucky me, it was for another Demon that was built right after the one I had - was one sequence number off, almost identical car but had A/C I believe.

It could be the same one, when I sold it there was no engine but the 71 grille was intact. Do you have any information of the one in Pueblo by chance? I know the guy I sold it to had it listed on eBay and from there, I lost track of the car.

-
Back