71/72 demon trunk lid

-

roadripper

Reaction score
We have two trunk lids for the demon we are building ,one has the cut out for the spoiler in the inside frame the other doesn't . The one that doesn't have the cutout for the spoiler is rust free and painted the other one is rusted along the trunk lip bad . Was wondering if anyone has cut into the inner frame on the trunk lid and copied these cutouts and if they have had any issues or are these cutout even required?

Thanks Mike

We have two trunk lids for the demon we are building ,one has the cut out for the spoiler in the inside frame the other doesn't . The one that doesn't have the cutout for the spoiler is rust free and painted the other one is rusted along the trunk lip bad . Was wondering if anyone has cut into the inner frame on the trunk lid and copied these cutouts and if they have had any issues or are these cutout even required?

Thanks Mike
I just came across your question, if haven't got a answer yet yes you can

First place auto , sold a template to do this at one time , have done this with no issues just make to get correct under deck lid braces for the spoiler.

Just installed spoiler on 72 demon with cutouts. I would definitely recommend doing the cutouts if you dont have them. I believe the mount improvement would be worth it.
Yote

-
Back