-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vm67cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have for sale a 71 Twister Duster parts car, still has engine don't know if it turns over or not. Missing tranny, was a 4spd car. Has 8.75 rear, not sure if it is posi or not. Some parts still good on the car.

Also have a 72 340 4spd car, engine and tranny have been sold. Still many good parts on the car. Car hit a tree in the front, minor damage, no grille or radiator, many good parts including 8.75 posi rear.

Asking $600 for the 72, $300 for the 71 or $800 for both. You pickup, will need a flatbed for the 71. Also willing to part out either car.

Cars are in upstate New York area, south of Albany in the Catskills.

Attachments

• PC100074.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 421
  • PC100070.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 429
Is the dash wiring harness in tact? If so, did it have the map light option? from the 71.

I'm not far from you at all. I was wondering if you have titles for these two cars ?

No titles are needed for these cars these were made before titles came about. All you need is a bill of sale from me to register them, or if keeping as parts cars.

yes dash is complete, interior on 71 is gutted except back seat which would need to be redone. Was just looking at the cars, didn't think about looking for a map light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back