71-73 A Body Console Ashtray & Lighter?

-

72_340_Demon

Reaction score
Anyone out there know where I can find an ashtray and Cigarette lighter for an A body (72 Demon) Automatic Console? Looked everywhere I can think of.

Most of these consoles had a chrome delete plug rather than a lighter well there. I might have one of those. The lighter well and lighter itself is universal. The only spacific part is the knob/handle. I may have that too.
We can all point a finger at the aftermarket for their short comings. They'll offer console top plates but not the small related parts. The 4 colored lenses for a rallye panel are 39 dollars but they dont include the gaskets that go with. BOOOOOO
Good luck

The only ones I see on Herb's website are for B & E Bodies (shown). I could order and see if one of them fit. I think like RedFish said that the lighter's are all the same. It's not like I absolutely need it but it just bugs me when the chrome door opens and there's this hole for the ashtray and one where the lighter goes too.

The only ones I see on Herb's website are for B & E Bodies (shown). I could order and see if one of them fit. I think like RedFish said that the lighter's are all the same. It's not like I absolutely need it but it just bugs me when the chrome door opens and there's this hole for the ashtray and one where the lighter goes too.

A cup holder under the door would be better than nothing. maybe even better than the stock stuff for some.

I like the drink holder idea too!

Here's what I've imagined for that. Only thing attached to the console top plate would be a stretchy fish net cage like found on the arm of an umbrella chair. Holds various sizes. The insulated plastic container would be attached to the floor with a condensate drain out the bottom so it can be easily cleaned/flushed.
Something similar has probably been done before but I haven't seen it.

Anyone out there know where I can find an ashtray and Cigarette lighter for an A body (72 Demon) Automatic Console? Looked everywhere I can think of.

I have a 66 console. It has the ash tray and a lighter. Is that what you are looking for? USED. LMK Stan

-
Back