-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jfkeesee22

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey there everyone. Ran up on this website while searching the web and it seems like there are some really nice people here. I need a little help finding a 71-73 Dodge Colt 2dr. or possibly a wagon. I live in Lynchburg VA, but I am not opposed to shipping a vehicle if I have to. I am a young enthusiast looking to surprise my dad with his next project so any help would be great in finding on. Please PM me with any info you may have. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the info. Hyper_pak. I actually ran up on that site yesterday as well. Love you colt!

Might ? be one in local yard, never took a closer look at some of his seventies Japanese imports, do know he has a 77 Subaru coupe, a 76 - 78 Datsun B210 coupe, and just got in a super clean 72 Subaru wagon. Is that year(s) of colt a Plymouth cricket sister?

hey newmexguy, did you scope out that colt in the wrecking yard you talked about?

On the Cricket, same years I think, early 70's. Sox and Martin did one as a parts chaser, only 4 doors in the US though.

Attachments

• Sox_Cricket.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 298
Was in Marana, AZ recently, at moderator "Philip" 's place from the team nova sites. He has a late seventies Mitsubishi wagon available. I don't know if it is a Colt or not. Four door, gold, 4 cyl, std, believe late seventies, but it is rear wheel drive. Looks to have a good body and it may run. That might be a good alternative, and if it turns out to be super solid, like many but not all AZ cars, you could be miles ahead body work wise.

sounds like a good find, but need it to be a first gen colt. Thanks for the heads up though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back