71 Dart GT Windows Glass holes

-

GTMaracucho

Reaction score
Hi friends, recently I bought a 71' Dodge Dart GT and I have problem with the windows glass. Anybody know for what are this holes in the pic?

Vidrio Dart.jpg

yes, those are for a wing window car. there are plastic guides that hold the glass to the forward weatherstrip.

Bruce

go to ebay
Type in " MOPAR Door Glass Vent Window Channel Seal KIT Dart Charger Roadrunner GTX New" in the search box.

Not sure if this particular item pertains to your 71 so you should check the fitment guide at the bottom of the ad.

Should get you what you are looking for.

Bruce

go to ebay
Type in " MOPAR Door Glass Vent Window Channel Seal KIT Dart Charger Roadrunner GTX New" in the search box.

Not sure if this particular item pertains to your 71 so you should check the fitment guide at the bottom of the ad.

Should get you what you are looking for.

Bruce
Thanks a lot my friend. One more question, the rear quarter need too this guides?

My Pleasure..

There is a rear quarter glass rebuild kit from several parts groups for the back windows..

Makes them much easier to roll up / down.

Just have to search around.

Bruce

your quarter glass looks like it is missing the front chrome strip w/weatherstrip. they usually press on and stay on. this goes up and down with the quarter window. this photo is not of my car but you can see the chrome strip

looking in to interior from drivers side.jpeg

-
Back