-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sic71dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Just seeing if there would be takers for my 71 Dart. I have gotten pretty burnt out and overwelmed with the whole project car thing and am seeing who might be interested to pick up where I left off. The car:

71 Dodge Dart swinger, originally slant a slant 6 car.
ENGINE: converted it over to a 318 about 6 years ago, the 318 has 302 swirlport heads, 470ish lift comp cam, edelbrock intake,600 cfm carb, headman headers, 2 1/4 inch duel exaust,
TRANSMISSION: Cope racing trasmissions 904 with a 2500 rpm converter, later replaced the valve body with a reverse manual valve body
REAREND: 8 3/4s 742 pumpkin with 391 gears, its got 30 spline yukon axles,
BRAKES:Master Power brakes 4 wheel disk brake conversion, thats right 4 wheel disks
BODY:Over all very clean, not really any dents though there is some pitting around under the windshield trim that I cleaned up and treated with primer, really isnt that bad, theres a few bubbles around the rear fenders but barely noticable
INTERIOR: there is none, its been pull apart, original seats are gone, headliner is out, door panels are painted flat black, dash is out, I have 2 dashes and one new dashpad, its got corbeau clubman seats too though I might try to sell those separately
STEERING: originally power steering 3 on the tree, its got a manual box now and a floor shifter column out of the car.
WIRING:I have a new dash wiring harness, headlight harness and engine wiring harness is in the car
GLASS: front and back windshields are out of the car.
SUSPENSION: Stock slant 6 torsion bars, no sway bars, SS leafs out back which are offset inwards with the offset shackle kit,
This will need to be towed as its non opted and its taken apart. I also have a 6 point cage, magnum force subframe connectors and torque boxes to go with it if interested. I realise this is project car and the economy is in bad shape so I am loosing my *** on this vehicle.. but thats how it goes. Shoot me an offer if interested. If you have restoration or fabrication experience, a garage and some time but are tight for cash this might be the perfect car for you.

http://s770.photobucket.com/albums/...ket/?action=view&current=2010-08-19195059.jpg

By the way I would prefer somebody buys it to finish it and not to part it out but of course that's entirely the decision of the future buyer.

Id be interested in the roller...no need for the racing trans, the motor and all the other goodies. I would be using it for mock up of parts I want to start building.

I would be interested in the all the drivetrain and rear if you sell just the body. May be interested in entire car if the price is right.

thanks Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back