71 Dart rocker trim

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how many clips hole the trim on the front fenders and quarters. My fenders and quarters were patched and have no holes for them. I still have the hold on the rockers though.

Pictures would be great.

Adam,

There was a '71 at the local boneyard that had the rocker mouldings taken off. If you don't get an answer before this weekend, I could possibly drive out there and snap some pictures and take some measurements for you.

Thanks, I think I got it though.

The holes are all spaced 8" apart on the rockers so that would mean 1 hole in the fenders and my spaasanger side 1/4 still had the holes in it, 1 at 8" from the last rocker panel hole and the next at 6.5"

Theres also a screw I believe at the very end of the trim but I can all ways do those later.

Hey Adam. I went out and took measurments off mine today and took pic. I started at the rear wheel well. The frist SCREW hole was 4" forward from the well and about 1 3/4 from the bottom. the next hole was 8 1/2 " then the rest was 8" for a total of 8 trim hole with the one for the screw. I know one is in the finder but my finders are at sis in laws garage to save spcae here. Here are a few pics if you can see where the holes are. I hpoe this helps.

holes.jpg

holes1.jpg

holes3.jpg

-
Back