-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparfanatic56

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the unicorn, I need the drivers side reverse light lense and the passenger side tail light lense in the 71 stainless trim style. Please post pictures and price shipped to 61469 illinois.
Thanks

I have the 4 light, I did find a reverse light but still need the passenger (right) tail light. The ones I am looking for are one year only with the stainless trim around the inside center part all other years are painted Argent or silver.

I have the 4 light, I did find a reverse light but still need the passenger (right) tail light. The ones I am looking for are one year only with the stainless trim around the inside center part all other years are painted Argent or silver.
Oh wow....didn't even know about the stainless trim option.....I thought they were all the same just different shades of argent paint

Didn't realize 1971 with the Chrome bezels was so rare...Hiltop auto parts has a NOS set with chrome bezels for $370.00..

3514356-7.jpg

I seen those but I think it is a bogus site when I tried to go to the site it was somewhere overseas. Way out of my price range even if is legit

I seen those but I think it is a bogus site when I tried to go to the site it was somewhere overseas. Way out of my price range even if is legit
It is a legit site as I have bought and sold some parts to him over the years through e-bay.. I may have that taillight with the stainless NOS I could check over the weekend if still needed.

Last edited:
I have a couple nos ones out in the garage but I dont remember if they are reverse or brake. Also not sure which side they are. They are nos with the stainless. I have two of the same lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back