'71 Demon - $94,000

-
Thats the ugliest thing i have ever seen. I am so sick of those ugly assed wheels on old muscle cars, WTF is wrong with people. $94K put the crack pipe down,they better love that car because they will be married to it for a long time.

Thats the ugliest thing i have ever seen. I am so sick of those ugly assed wheels on old muscle cars, WTF is wrong with people. $94K put the crack pipe down,they better love that car because they will be married to it for a long time.

I don't know man, that's a pretty damn nice looking car. Paint looks killer! Not $94k worth but who knows, some rich guy might see it and be dumb enough to buy it. As for the wheels?

http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/johnnydart431/media/IMG_3807_zpsxcvflztn.jpg.html]
IMG_3807_zpsxcvflztn.jpg
[/URL]

Agree to disagree

this dart is a perfect example of the "resto-mod" stuff going across the block at mecum and barrett-jackson. people are spending A LOT of money for these cars now - usually $50-$75k - sometimes even more. but i don't think there is any way you could build that duster for that amount of money - so the $100k is probably close to what it cost to build that car. resto-mod camaros and mustangs seem to sell, but mopars don't do as well. but here's the question i would have for this duster - WHY? for $100k, you could go out and buy ANY muscle car you wanted except for a boss mustang, a copo camaro, a stage IV GTO convertable or an original superbird. so the guys who built the orange duster spent a year of their time and a $100k just to put the car up for sale. i just don't get it.

Those Gateway guys like to mark up the prices to make a rediculous commission on. I live around the corner from the Atlanta showroom. A FABO member listed his car on FABO a month ago for $35k and sold it a week or so later for unknown price. It shows up here in Atlanta at Gateway for sale for $53k. Marked up $20k+/-. Gateway here does a monthly car show so I decided to go check the car out. After talking to a sales guy there he said a guy bought the car and had it shipped directly from the seller (FABO member) to Gateway on consignment.

That car is SO amazing looking to me... I love it! Not super diggin' on the wheels, but definitely not bad (to me)...

I think that car is beautiful :)

I found my new backround for the week!

demonsweet.jpg

demonsweet2.jpg

demonsweet3.jpg

demonsweet4.jpg

It's a nice car. Couldn't build it for that. Hemi, air, cruise and on and on. Modern stuff on a classic car. Lets see any of you build one as nice for the money.

It's a nice car. Couldn't build it for that. Hemi, air, cruise and on and on. Modern stuff on a classic car. Lets see any of you build one as nice for the money.
Rusty is right especially if that engine and trans were bought New as a crate package, that's 25-30 k along right there. Professional paint job, 5-10k just for paint! That's not including body work or interior. Is it high, yeah way high but that's probably not far off from what they have in it. Local guy here spent 100,000 restoring a 1968 Charger R/T a couple years back. And it's not even a 100 point restoration!

Rims can easily be changed.....

Once AGAIN some asshole ruins a nice car by throwing one of those wanna be piece of **** mexican hemi in something:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:..94k.LMFAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:

those wheels look light years better then the same old 14 and 15 inch rally wheels,cragar,welds etc..etc...etc thats been over done for many decades now.. 94K is nuts for that..

I'm sure if one of those Mexican motors were given to you, you would use it.

I absolutely agree.
And there are plenty of people out there with lots of money who just want a turn key car.....
That is a WHOLE lot of car....If I had big bucks......

Jeff

That car was in a MOPAR magazine about three years ago. Great build! I personally like it, but way outta my price range!!!

-
Back