'71 Demon - $94,000

-
honestly for that kind of money, when i saw HEMI in the ad i expected a second gen, especially for that kind of money, third gen hemi was kinda a let down in my opinion

Just because you don't like it ,
Don't make it a pos !
I'm pretty sure that setup would come close if not whip your cars *** , and still drive a cross the country in style and comfort plus get better fuel economy !!
Oh wait yours is the best and fastest !!
Carry on .

Sweet car...I'm sure they have tons to money into the build and others are spot on with what it would cost to build something like that. It's a badass car...that being said, they picked the wrong platform to dump that kinda money into it. I don't think the market demands that kinda price. It's just not a universally desired car....like chargers, challengers, etc.

The seller is looking for that niche market where someone who has enough money and doesn't give a **** how much it costs and wants a nice, turnkey product.

That's why no one here thinks it's worth it, because no one here is that type buyer.

The seller is looking for that niche market where someone who has enough money and doesn't give a **** how much it costs and wants a nice, turnkey product.

That's why no one here thinks it's worth it, because no one here is that type buyer.
Probably right. Also we're all pretty plugged into the A-body market and know we can buy something completely badass from a member for a fraction of that price. That level of build? Probably not. But you're right....I'm certainly not "that" buyer he's looking for.

Probably right. Also we're all pretty plugged into the A-body market and know we can buy something completely badass from a member for a fraction of that price. That level of build? Probably not. But you're right....I'm certainly not "that" buyer he's looking for.

.....add along the fact that "most of us" would probably like an original car better and that sorta culls the buying herd a little more. I mean, I love the new technology and all. The EFI, the cruise......all that on an older car. It's super coolandthey did a great job, IMO. But to me somehow, it's missing that special something that makes it a classic. The rumble of a classic engine.

-- so the guys who built the orange duster spent a year of their time and a $100k just to put the car up for sale. i just don't get it. --
-- $64,000, of that, is to cover the cost of the pictures. -- :D --

The whole point of these cars Too me is that i like stuff to look old and feel old. Making them up to Todays Fashions/standards will defeat the purpose of owning one.

It's a beautiful car, no doubt!! I have to agree with Rusty, it is not in most people's price range, mostly because we are old and have bought houses for less than that in our lives!! Is it worth the price?? No doubt it is, it probably has that amount of parts and work in it!! I'll bet the paint and bodywork alone make up an easy 25% of that price!!

I'm not sure why you even come here to post , most of the time ?
You normally have nothing but negativity and put downs ?
I understand everyone has an opinion ! But ?
Are you suffering from something ?
Should we start a prayer thread for you ?
No i wouldn't i'd piss on it..and leave it outside to rot...

I have seen this car in person...it's very nice but I wouldn't spend that kind of money on it..

I hate Ford but if someone gave me a mustang I'd take it out in the field and treat it like a rally car til I broke the **** out of it then sell the anything left in good shape on the car. Same with a motor. I'd find a way to make it work and use it as a toy.

The whole point of these cars Too me is that i like stuff to look old and feel old. Making them up to Todays Fashions/standards will defeat the purpose of owning one.

They can put all the modern stuff on it they want but it will never be a "modern" car..... Somebody will pay it but they will have some serious disposable income. Nice car but for that price I hope it has some Vouchers for tubes of Anal Eaze at the local drug store......

JW

I actually like the pro touring look better than tge resto mod. These cars look unbelievably good with those wide a55 tires and pro touring stance

if he was willing to take 5 grand for that car, id buy it and have a great winterbeater
(of course, id keep the duster for nice weather driving)

I was told once years ago............ If you fall in love with a car, and spend weigh to much money on it, dont expect but 40% of that when
you sell. If your lucky. But I guess when you have that kind of money........... I know I would build or buy something alot more and rare than
that.
IMO.

-
Back