-
Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherAbodyfan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have two cars I need to sell immediately. They're located in Martinsville, VA and need to be gone by next Tuesday.

1971 Dodge Demon without a title. Original Hemi orange, slant 6/auto car with A/C. That's it for options. Currently has no engine or trans. Has a 340 K-frame with sway bar and Kelsey-Hayes disc brake setup on it. Car is still SBP and has a 7 1/4 rear. No bumpers, interior mostly stripped. Rust on driver's floor. A patch has been welded in, but it needs to be redone. Quarter panels are missing the marker light holes. Trunk solid. It rolls and would make a good drag car or project somewhere you don't need a title to get it on the road.

1974 Duster with title. 318/auto with 7 1/4 rear. Tan with tan interior. Car is solid. Needs some lower quarter work, but is otherwise decent. Missing front disc setup, driver's side fender and grill. Was running, but only off a can. Now missing carb and radiator. Door panels are rough and missing the upper part. No back seat. Great project car.

I'm asking $750 each. Package deals for both cars. Again, the cars are in Martinsville, VA and need to go NOW. Please PM me if interested and you can get there by next Tuesday.

Pics of the Demon:

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/imacarfan2/71 Demon/

Pics of the Duster:

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/imacarfan2/74 Duster/

I know. Ugh!

I sold the K-frame, sway bar and disc setup off the Demon, so someone make me an offer and take it away....PLEASE! It will still be a roller, but with drums now.

The cars are being moved to a different location (still in VA), but I'd still like to unload them. I'd especially like to sell the Demon, so if you're interested, please feel free to make an offer. I'd even trade for parts that the Duster is missing if you don't want to spend the cash to get it. Oh, I will be getting another 340 K-frame with sway bar that could go with the Demon.

I do plan on heading down to pick up them up at some point if no one grabs one or both, but I'd probably be picking up the Duster first. If you're at all interested, please send me a PM.

i'll answer for him. lol they are in zip 24171. both are still avaialble, sitting in my back yard.

they are not for sale.......................... they have bad blood in them............................... they will be crushed on monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back