71 Demon sizzler package question

-

Racingduster

Certified Welder
Reaction score
I picked up a 71 Demon last spring. It has the A59 sizzler package on the fender tag. Can someone clue me in on what all that involves? I dont have the build sheet, just the fender tag. Its a 318 car, disk brake car.

Any help would be nice, thanks

1971DemonSizzler.jpg

If yours is in plum crazy purple, Ill rip my kidney out in front of you and you can chose an arm or a leg and you give it to me and we call it even. =D

Can any one tell me what bench seat would have come with this? I dont know how many different seats were available that year.

That red dart is SWEET!

I dont mean to take his thread over... just showing him what I had found out about the cars as well.

Hope it helps in some way.

-RPM

RPM, I seen that add last Sunday. I was tying to talk the wife into letting me buy it, she said that I dont have the room for it. She said if I could keep it inside then we could buy it........Dang! I'm storing 3 cars for friends and family right now. I would live the idea of having the same car in different colors.

Can you get a pic of the style of bench seat?

I believe the seat Cracked put up is the correct one. The car I have was missing the front seat. I put in a ragged out 71 dart split back bench in it for something to sit on.

Tell your buddy time to move out his car.. you need the space. HA !

-RPM

-
Back