-
Status
Not open for further replies.

demon sizzler

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
Rare A-59 code 1971 Dodge Demon Sizzler. I have owned this car since 1993. It currently has a 340 I built for it last year. Was originally a 225 slant six car.

This is a factory Hemi Orange car with most of the original paint and stripes. It has the factory bench seats with Hounds Tooth cloth inserts and factory color-keyed grille and headlight doors.

I drive the car several times a week to work and to local shows/cruises.

Factory 340 suspension, front sway bar, Ralley wheels/trim rings, Tough wheel, AM/FM radio and air conditioning and tented windows.

Converted to manual steering and 8-3/4 rear with 3.23 Sure-Grip.

Engine has 10.4:1 compression, K-B 243 pistons/moly rings, .480"-292 dur Lunati Bracket Master cam and Johnson lifters-hydraulic. Adjustable rockers/banana groove rocker shafts, J-heads(915 heads rebuilt), new cam,main and rod bearings, Edelbrock LD-340 intake and a well-prepped 900+ cfm ThermoQuad carb and Powerforce balancer. Moroso stock replacement oil pan with correct Moroso pick-up and Melling hi-volume oil pump and true roller timing set.

The transmission is a 904 I built with valve body mods for harsh tire squealing 1-2 shift and a 2,500 stall converter.

Rear is a correct A body 8-3/4 rear with Auburn 3.23 Sure-Grip 489 case.

The car is drum brakes, all lights work and absolutely no electrical problems. A/C is not on car since it was for the 225 slant six.

I also have the original Sizzler striped hood but currently has a fiberglass lift-off taller than stock Six Pack scoop.

I also have extras for the car at additional cost:
'71 Ramcharger hood with both scoops,
3.91 Sure-Grip,
rebuilt Kelsey Hayes 4 piston calipers, spindles, dust shields and new cross-drilled rotors,
A body bucket seats with tracks,
750 cfm Edlebrock carb,
727 A engine trans,
hard to find Mopar Perf. swirl-port big valve heads-new castings with new stainless valves, 10 deg locks/retainers and double springs.

I am looking for offers-serious offers in the range of $7,500 for the car(not including any of the extra parts)

Would consider trades on a '68 Road Runner OR '68 Super Bee Body. May consider other '66 to '70 B bodies......NOT interested in anything else!!!

Car is in the metro Atlanta area.

I have about 45-60 pics of the car; email me for pics @ [email protected]
or call me @ 770-500-5413, David.

6pk340emblem-01.JPG

6pk340emblem-02.JPG

4367holley3.JPG

Thanks for the comments on the grille......lol! It really does stick-out compared to the normal silver surround grille.

Adam, that was a hard-to-find oem Holley for a '70 383 4 spd Road Runner. I was asked by one of my customers to find the carb and build it for him for his mildly built 383 with Air Grabber. So I was testing it out before I shipped it to Alaska. It had no gas leaks ect. It was the first time I had a Holley on my 340
though. It was too small for my 340 compared to my approx 960 cfm T.Q.

PICT0561.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back