71 Demon taillight housings

-

Demon Bundy

Reaction score
I have a 71 Demon with a Duster tail panel that I'm change back to a Demon tail piece, will the Demon taillight lens work with the Duster housing or do I need to get Demon housing ?

Demon housings are needed.

Last nice set of tail lights with housings I sold went for $1000.00 That was a couple years ago. I bought some for $350 each for a package of 4 recently. I now have 8 but I have two cars and spares are a must.

I was a fool for selling the sets I had. I might have just housings but I am not sure. Good luck on your search They remake the lenses they are $500 Pr. Not the housings.

https://www.classicindustries.com/shop/search/?q=Demon tail lights

Thanks, are 71 Duster housings different from 71 Demon ?
Yes they are different you cannot use duster housings for Demon lenses. I have them to compare

100_0257.JPG

100_0259.JPG

From the count in the pictures I have 40 Duster and 10 Demon. Probably more stored at different locations on the properties

DSCN1274.JPG

Last edited:
I'm heading to Mopar swap meet in Carlisle, PA in 2 weeks to see what I can find, would be happy to find a set of housings, Thanks for helping.

Ask OMM for the 7 digit part number on the Demon housings, that way you are sure what you are looking for at Carlisle.

I got some out of the shed The numbers are,

SAE STIAR 70L29 Left

SAE STIAR 71V29 right

There is a large letter on the back as see in the picture L and R

The Demon bulb sockets face down where as the Duster face forward

They are metal not plastic

I checked many they all carry the same numbers.

100_0116.JPG

100_0117.JPG

100_0118.JPG

100_0119.JPG

-
Back