71 Demon

-
well you know something is wrong when someone puts "My Viper" on a Demon........obviously the the owner dosnt know the car's heritage very good and looking to make a "hybrid cool car" if such a thing exists, bcoz they prolly cant afford what they really want.

It looks like a mustang fastback 65-66 and 67-68.

Since profanity is not allowed I'll just leave that one alone (hopefully to die a horrible death). :puke::puke::puke:

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

I remember reading about that car in a Mopar magazine in the 90's. If I remember correctly it had a 440 done up to resemble a Viper engine. He also gave the Viper emblems demon horns.

Looks weird on a Mopar....I think it would look better if the grill and bumper were not done.

well you know something is wrong when someone puts "My Viper" on a Demon........obviously the the owner dosnt know the car's heritage very good and looking to make a "hybrid cool car" if such a thing exists, bcoz they prolly cant afford what they really want.

Really ?? If you can have it your way at Burger King,why not have it your way with your car ?? Whats to say there's not a Viper engine lurking under that hood ??? Different strokes for different folks !! DARE TO BE DIFFERENT !!!

Really ?? If you can have it your way at Burger King,why not have it your way with your car ?? Whats to say there's not a Viper engine lurking under that hood ??? Different strokes for different folks !! DARE TO BE DIFFERENT !!!

I totally agree. Not what I would do but it isnt my car. I do believe it actually does have a viper V10 in it, I have seen this car somewhere on the net before.

if they want it their way then there are plenty of vipers for sale on ebay :vom:

-
Back