71 dodge charger project

-
gettin it ready for the new carpet

Picture 235.jpg

Picture 236.jpg

got the carpet in today had alot of trimming to do but in the end it turned out allright i geuese 4 my first time puttin carpet in i think its pretty good,.
i even got the gf to help haha "if u consider holding the razer and sizzers help"
the new seat covers should be in some time this week
ill keep every body posted

Picture 253.jpg

Picture 259.jpg

Picture 262.jpg

Picture 275.jpg

Picture 276.jpg

Nice - just keep on keepin on - That car will be sweet when you get done.

got the seat covers done today. let me no what u think i still have one more seat to go so im bout to take care of that just wanted to get some pics b4 it got dark

Picture 278.jpg

Picture 279.jpg

Picture 280.jpg

Picture.jpg

looing good man. Are those real seat covers, I mean the ones that go directly over the seat foams with the hog ring clips, or are they just like an aftermarket set that goes over the vinyl either way they look good but i was just wondering. Nice job Justin

I had a 71 383 Road Runner with those seats factory installed. The car was Tor Red. It was one of the best interior/exterior color combinations I've ever seen

Really like the color combo on those seat covers .
Just one bit of constructive critisism though .
It looks like you could have stretched the material tighter .
It seems to sag in places . I was always told to make sure the vinyl covers are really warmed up out in the sun before stretching them over the seat frame that way it's a bit more flexible. Just a thought, great work though !

thanks guys and yes these re the factory style cover that u have to use the hog rings and take the old covers and all that mess on. im uspesed with how they look couldnt be happery. yes the still have some setteling to do but for now i think the y look great thanks alot guys.

car is going to be painted jet black with a hemi orange R/T stripe. should i paint the wheels hemi orange to?

Nah, it'll stick out a bit tooo much then. HMMMM what about the orange wheels with the dog dish caps and trim rings? may tone it down just enough. Wait was that your plan? LOL

Very cool color combo on the seat covers. Speaking of seat covers,your gf IS a very hot looking seat cover too:-D. You oughta take a nice pic of her looking at the camera and put it in the Hot Mopar Babes thread.

John

Very cool color combo on the seat covers. Speaking of seat covers,your gf IS a very hot looking seat cover too:-D. You oughta take a nice pic of her looking at the camera and put it in the Hot Mopar Babes thread.

John
ok i did it .

These cars look really good with LOTS of tire under the rear. The rear on these cars looks so big it needs to have tires that are proportionate. Just my Opinion.

Like 71-440 has, or even more width maybe

the charger is now in tobys hands 4 now for paint and body work. just got home from delevering it to his place. cant wait to see her done :)

Picture 296.jpg

Picture 299.jpg

very nice. are those legendary seat covers?

and i agree with the other guy, your gal is a VERY hot seat cover :D

-
Back