71 Dodge Dart Swinger Survivor the Real Deal

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, if my father in law were in the market for a car, I'd send him your way. He still brags about the Duster he and my mother-in-law had, back before my wife was born. He'd fall in love with it, as is. My mother in law wouldn't, but he would.

thank you all for your suggestions....I know this car means alot to some people..I've had this car for 5 years....I want something else. I know it sounds weird but running out of room....want to let the car go to someone who will really appreciate it. In a nut shell...passion drives me to sell to the right person.

its not a sellers market man. i have been trying to sell my blazer for 6 months now and at a really good price and no takers it sucks. i bet you can get 4-5 thousand outta it. it is a beauty and should be more but the market is killing it right now. good luck man and the car is a real beauty

ok this is getting silly now. what are you looking to get for the car? would someone be able to buy it and drive it home at about any distance or does it need to be towed?

thank you all for your suggestions....I know this car means alot to some people..I've had this car for 5 years....I want something else. I know it sounds weird but running out of room....want to let the car go to someone who will really appreciate it. In a nut shell...passion drives me to sell to the right person.

That being said, start a new thread on your car, with a genuine desire to sell it, not just a phishing thread like this one and let it roll. If you truly want to sell it, let it go for a fair price to a real Dart head. I would love to have it myself, but now is the wrong time for me. Keep in mind, it is what it is.

That being said, start a new thread on your car, with a genuine desire to sell it, not just a phishing thread like this one and let it roll. If you truly want to sell it, let it go for a fair price to a real Dart head. I would love to have it myself, but now is the wrong time for me. Keep in mind, it is what it is.

Yeah, otherwise he could just exhibiting symptoms of the barret jackson fever.

I was really ready to sell this survivor, I would change the oil and tour the country, I did get a pm some while back about this site not being the one for me. There is alot of tire kickers here with no funds. Champagne taste, beer budget. If this does not pertain to you, disregard. Maximusmopar will keep his survivor.

I was really ready to sell this survivor, I would change the oil and tour the country, I did get a pm some while back about this site not being the one for me. There is alot of tire kickers here with no funds. Champagne taste, beer budget. If this does not pertain to you, disregard. Maximusmopar will keep his survivor.

Is that on your birth certificate?:toothy10:

I don't know what else to say.. but it's a $3000 dollar car in the real world.

I picked up a 1970 340 4spd duster w/ tach buckets, sure grip, extra running 71 340 motor plus extra intake, trans, rebuild kit with 2 set of pistons 10.5 & 11.5 hung on ready to run rods for $3200 back in may.
and yeah, it's a project still but
see what I mean?

A real Dart person, in a real Dart family, wouldn never sell that car.
Me and mine would only give it a good dry home, with lots of love and care.
Only draw back is, we would probibly fight over who was going to drive it to work today!!!!! If I had not been on lay off!!8)

We only own Darts & nothing else! (why would you need anything else)?

Either kick it out of the stable & sell it, (Like you said it's the "Real Deal")!
Or keep it and love it!:love7:

:tool:Nuff Said.:cheers:

PS: Just had a guy price me $2K for a 4 door 6cyl 75 Dart rust bucket! My yard dawg told me it's worth $400!
I'm now waiting on him to OK deal for cash & my old fishing boat due to us not wanting to pay more than $800. You can only get what the market will bear "IF" there is a market. Like I told him, I'm probibly the only Dart Nut around who would want a 4 door 6 cyl. It be alot easier to sell my fishing boat in his neighborhood next to the river!!!
:bootysha:

dart 67 99.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back