-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have an all original 71 Swinger I'm looking to trade or sell out of. It has the original 318/727 with only 18,000 original miles. Completly rust free, everything is very very solid! Needs a few things to be road worthy but you dont need to hunt for a bunch of stuff. (Headliner, Windshield, Passenger side armrest.) The car starts and runs, drives decent, but I have a 72 I'm spending the money on and this one just doesn't hold any special interest to me. I have a fully built 318 that I would like to sell with it, from top to bottom maybe has 20 minutes of run time. Holly 600 carb, aluminum intake, indy heads, roller rockers, purple cam 284/484, new valves, lifters, springs, pushrods; scat crank, new wiesco flat tops, stock bore, new everything! still has the break in oil in it, and I have a rebuilt 904 trans. The body lines are good, little bit of paint runs here and there, one repaint from the original color of copper. Nothing is missing on this ride and hopefully someone can take it off my hands for the right trade offer/price. I'm looking to get 4000 for the car and 2000 for the engine/trans but I can be negotiable if you're willing to work with me, and if you have something I like that can be traded. I am located in Clarksville, Tn and could probably meet halfway (within reason) if you express serious interest, but please dont waste my time. I also have the ORIGINAL TITLE IN HAND!! weird right??

Attachments

• dart.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 739
  • engine 2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 719
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back