71 duster 340/4spd

-

76orangewagon

Reaction score
hello everyone,
just thought id take some time to post some pics of my current project as you can tell from the title its a 1971 duster real 340/ 4spd car that I purchased a year ago from E-bay it had new quarters,extensions, floor pans, trunk and was mini tubbed but it was all way below my standards can you say "hack job", so I became real good friends with AMD and replaced all the "new" metal with new metal, reinforced the frame rails and added custom sized mini tubbs so the back seat can still be used. added a Chris Alston Chassisworks billet aluminum canted 4 link with aluminum coil overs, plain mopar 15x10 steel wheels with Nitto 325/50r15 drag radials, added a diff doctor complete 3.73 posi 3rd member to the narrowed rear with new axles, up front added a XV motorsport lower radiator support and welded up all the extra holes to include the shock towers since its gonna get a alterkation front end, I am a welder and Machinist in the Air Force Reserve based out of Pittsburgh, Pa and currently deployed to Florida for 90 days then home for 90, then Qatar for 120 so he progress has came to a stop. even thought about selling but dont really to go that route

fabo.jpg

fabo1.jpg

WOW! Some job!

Welcome aboard!

How were those AMD parts to fit on?

not bad, but as expected lots of tweaking and trimming, side marker holes too small had to open up also had to replace and reinforce door jambs both are NOS pieces so I lost alot of reference points buts it was going well before I left

-
Back