-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bickel Motors

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Plymouth Duster. Original 340 car. Has sbp front discs, 8-3/4 posi w/ 489 case 4spd trans newly covered ffront and rear seats, Very solid body. has had right rear floor patched. Has shark tooth grille. Has 1977 360 engine installed right now. don't have original motor. Has great potential. Asking $3450 OBO. Trades considered. PM me please. ps tried to load pics, but were too big. I can email you pics.

Please read rules in place.Location!!!!http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/announcement.php?f=85&a=6

was it a h code 340 car or 318 or /6 ? where are you ?

I'd like to see some pics also. Would love to find a demon at the same dealership. Lots of cars here for sale from private individuals, but usually too much for bank to loan, but they love cars thru dealerships!

fastnos,please use the Private message feature for giving your e-mail.Thanks

I will email pics to anyone who pm's me. I sent pics to 8 guys already. I'm located in Des Moines Iowa 50317. I can't load pics here cause they are too big. Never had that problem before, but do now. Sorry.

wow, how can i poass up this kind of deal/steal????????????????????????????

well, i guess that i'll just have to pick it up!

I'm in process of selling it to a member here as of right now. If deal falls thru, I will start sending out pics again. Thanks for all the replys.

Tried posting pics. didn't work. I've posted many here before with no problems. Now doesn't work. Sorry. If I had more patience, then maybe I could figure it out. I can e-mail them with no problems. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back